Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 21, 2020 3:29 pm –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Backhoes can be used to complete a variety of tasks and jobs. They are typically used for construction, demolitions, and transportation, but they can also be used for landscaping, digging dirt, and reconstructing roads. The possibilities are endless when you use our Titan backhoe attachment!
- COMPATIBLE WITH CATEGORY 1 TRACTORS: Our backhoe attachment is compatible with all category 1 tractors, including Kubota and John Deere. With simple hook-ups and easy installation, you’ll have this backhoe attached in no time! Add it to your tractor tools and supplies so that you can quickly get to digging and excavating.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This system works with both hydraulics and a standard PTO pump. If you’re using your tractor’s hydraulics, you’ll need to bypass the backhoe’s oil reservoir. You can order our specialized bypass hose kit for easier hydraulic installation. The hydraulic thumb is included. If you’re using a PTO pump, you’ll need to order an external PTO pump.
- HEAVY-DUTY: This backhoe is crafted from heavy-duty steel that is built to last. Its all-steel construction will withstand harsh weather conditions and unfavorable climates, so you don’t need to worry about rust or oxidation. Additionally, powder coating reinforces its durability and sturdiness so that you can enjoy it for years to come.
- DIMENSIONS: This attachment has a bucket size of 16”. The bucket rotates at 160°. The max digging depth is 73” while the max digging height is 98”. It has a maximum digging radius of 110”. The load over height is 55” with a ground clearance of 11”. The stabilizer legs measure 71” in width. You’ll also get 1/4" and 3/4" connectors. Finally, we recommend using an engine with 18 to 70 hp.
- PartNumber: LW6A
- Model: LW6a
- NumberOfItems: 1