Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 26, 2020 5:22 pm –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- HOOK AND PIN CONNECTION: This rock bucket is designed to fit John Deere tractors equipped with the hook and pin carrier. Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, and 460 series loaders. The bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, and 542 series Ag loaders.
- SKELETON FRAME: The 4-foot Fine Grade Rock Bucket fit for a John Deere loader is constructed using a 0.5-inch grade 50 structural steel. The sidewall thickness is 0.5-inches thick, providing plenty of support. At the top of this rock and debris bucket, we have added a 3-in x 3-in 9-gauge tubular steel support, which adds to the structural integrity other rock buckets do not have.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. Fortunately, you do not need to replace the entire system because of a single worn tooth. Instead, you can order a tooth individually, or in a 3 or 5-pack.
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING: Titan Attachments Rock Skeleton Bucket fit for a John Deere Loaders is designed to easily scoop and sift material from dirt, mulch rocks, debris and more. Making this bucket ideal in any situation and an invaluable attachment for your loader.
- DIMENSIONS: This bucket weighs 562-pounds. It has an inside width of 45-inches, an outside width of 48-inches, an inside depth of 38-inches, and an overall depth of 51.5-inches. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 3-inches apart with a thickness of 0.5-inches and the cutting edge is 0.75-inch thick.
- PartNumber: JD48ROCKFG
- Color: Green
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Date First Available:July 3, 2020
- Manufacturer:Titan Attachments
- Best Sellers Rank:#588,921 in Patio, Lawn & Garden
- #725 in Three-Point Accessories