Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 21, 2020 11:32 pm –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER CONNECTION: Our superior design allows this skid steer skeleton rock bucket to fit with almost all skid steers, loaders, and tractors. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors, such as the Ford 8n, 9n, Kubota, BX, Kioti, or John Deere tractors. This kind of connection is known as SSQA or Universal Skid steer style quick connect.
- SKELETON FRAME: The 4-foot Skid Steer Fine Grade Skeleton Rock Bucket is constructed using a 0.5-inch grade 50 structural steel. The sidewall thickness is 0.5-inches thick, providing plenty of support. At the top of this rock and debris bucket, we have added a 3-in x 3-in 9-gauge tubular steel support which adds to the structural integrity other rock buckets simply do not have.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. Fortunately, you do not need to replace the entire system because of a single worn tooth. Instead, you can order a tooth individually, or in a 3 or 5-pack.
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING: Titan Attachments Skid Steer Rock Skeleton Bucket is designed to easily scoop and sift material and debris from dirt, mulch, rocks, debris, snow and more. This makes this skid steer bucket ideal in any situation and an invaluable attachment for your tractor and skid steer.
- DIMENSIONS: This bucket weighs 562-pounds. It has an inside width of 45-inches, an outside width of 48-inches, an inside depth of 38-inches, and an overall depth of 51.5-inches. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 3-inches apart with a thickness of 0.5-inches and the cutting edge is 0.75-inch thick.
- PartNumber: 48ROCKFG
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Date First Available:July 10, 2020
- Manufacturer:Titan Attachments