Amazon Price: $1,739.99 (as of September 22, 2020 5:19 pm –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER CONNECTION: Our superior design allows this skid steer skeleton rock bucket to fit with almost all skid steers, loaders, and tractors. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors, such as the Ford 8n, 9n, Kubota, BX, Kioti, or John Deere tractors. This kind of connection is known as SSQA or Universal Skid steer style quick connect.
- SKELETON FRAME: The 5-foot Skid Steer Fine Grade Skeleton Rock Bucket is constructed using a 0.5-inch grade 50 structural steel. The sidewall thickness is 0.5-inches thick, providing plenty of support. At the top of this rock and debris bucket, we have added a 3-in x 3-in 9-gauge tubular steel support which adds to the structural integrity other rock buckets simply do not have.
- GRAPPLE RAKE: This grapple is intended for heavy-duty work. It can dig or pull trees or rocks from the ground. This attachment provides an exceptional grip, so you can get to all those pesky rocks or pull out that irritating brush with ease. The maximum opening height is 35.5-inches.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. Fortunately, you do not need to replace the entire system because of a single worn tooth. Instead, you can order a tooth individually, or in a 3 or 5-pack.
- DIMENSIONS: This grapple rake weighs 849-pounds. It has an inside width of 60-inches, an outside width of 62-inches, an inside depth of 38-inches, and an overall depth of 51.5-inches. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 3-inches apart with a thickness of 0.5-inches and the cutting edge is 1-inch thick.
- PartNumber: 60RBFGGRAP
- Color: Black
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Date First Available:July 3, 2020
- Manufacturer:Titan Attachments