Amazon Price: $2,039.99 (as of September 26, 2020 3:18 am –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING: If you need to remove debris from your yard, garden, or farm, then this tool is perfect for you! It can help you sift through rocks, roots, logs, brush, and more while returning the valuable dirt to your land. Whether you are moving parts, transporting pipes, or grooming the lawn, you will want to invest in this piece of extremely useful equipment.
- HOOK AND PIN CONNECTION: This grapple bucket is designed to fit John Deere tractors equipped with the hook and pin carrier. Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, and 460 series loaders. The bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, and 542 series Ag loaders.
- SKELETON FRAME: At Titan Attachments, performance is key. That is why this tractor and truck implement is designed with a skeleton frame. It is perfect for clearing rocks and large debris. The skeleton frame allows you to clear your land without hauling the dirt away. Clear out thick brush or heavy debris using this strong rock grapple loader.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. This grapple is intended for heavy-duty work. It can dig or pull trees or rocks from the ground. This attachment provides an exceptional grip, so you can get to all those pesky rocks or pull out that irritating brush with ease. The maximum opening height is 35.5-inches.
- DIMENSIONS: This grapple rake weighs approximately 1,168-pounds. It has an inside width of 73-inches, an outside width of 74-inches, and a depth of 49-inches. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 3-inches apart with a thickness of 0.5-inches and the cutting edge is 1-inch.
- PartNumber: JD72RBFGGRAP
- NumberOfItems: 1