- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER HOOKUP: This rock grapple bucket is built with a universal skid steer hookup, allowing it to attach to several different makes of haulers. The frame is made with a 3” x 3” steel tubing that is finished with a durable matte black powder coat paint. Along with the grapple rake, you’ll receive hoses and couplers with your purchase.
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING: If you need to remove debris from your yard, garden, or farm, then this tool is perfect for you! It can help you sift through rocks, roots, logs, brush, and more while returning the valuable dirt to your land. Whether you’re moving parts, transporting pipes, or grooming the lawn, you’ll want to invest in this piece of extremely useful equipment.
- SKELETON FRAME: At Titan Attachments, performance is key. That’s why this tractor and truck implement is designed with a skeleton frame. It’s perfect for clearing rocks and large debris. The skeleton frame allows you to clear your land without hauling the dirt away. Clear out thick brush or heavy debris using this strong rock grapple loader.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. This grapple is intended for heavy-duty work. It can dig or pull trees or rocks from the ground. This attachment provides an exceptional grip, so you can get to all those pesky rocks or pull out that irritating brush with ease. The maximum opening height is 35.5”.
- DIMENSIONS: This grapple rake weighs approximately 1050 lbs. It has an inside width of 73”, an outside width of 74”, and a length of 49”. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 4" apart. The steel teeth have a thickness of 0.5" and the cutting edge is 1" x 74”. When you order this grapple rake, you will need to provide your phone number so the trucking and shipping company can schedule delivery.
- PartNumber: 72RBGRAP
- NumberOfItems: 1