Amazon Price: $2,329.99 (as of September 26, 2020 9:24 pm –
- Brand: Titan Attachments
- Manufacturer: Titan Attachments
- HOOK AND PIN CONNECTION: This grapple bucket is designed to fit John Deere tractors equipped with the hook and pin carrier. Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, and 460 series loaders. The bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, and 542 series Ag loaders.
- SKELETON FRAME: The 82-inch Fine Grade Skeleton Rock Bucket is constructed using a 0.5-inch grade 50 structural steel. The sidewall thickness is 0.5-inches thick, providing plenty of support. At the top of this rock and debris bucket, we have added a 3-in x 3-in 9-gauge tubular steel support which adds to the structural integrity other rock buckets simply do not have.
- GRAPPLE RAKE: This grapple is intended for heavy-duty work. It can dig or pull trees or rocks from the ground. This attachment provides an exceptional grip, so you can get to all those pesky rocks or pull out that irritating brush with ease. The maximum opening height is 35.5-inches.
- REPLACEABLE TEETH: This attachment features teeth that can be easily replaced. Fortunately, you do not need to replace the entire system because of a single worn tooth. Instead, you can order a tooth individually, or in a 3 or 5-pack.
- DIMENSIONS: This grapple rake weighs 1,246-pounds. It has an inside width of 80-inches, an outside width of 82-inches, an inside depth of 38-inches, and an overall depth of 51.5-inches. The tines of the grapple rake are spaced 3-inches apart with a thickness of 0.5-inches and the cutting edge is 1-inch thick.
- PartNumber: JD82RBFGGRAP
- Color: Green
- NumberOfItems: 1